The Wild Boar and His Tusks

The Wild Boar and His Tusks. It was a fairly pleasant Sunday afternoon in the wild forest of talking animals. Most of the creatures saw this as a time to relax.
Fox was also in the mood to relax. He thought he would take out some time from his busy hunting schedule, to visit his friend, the Wild boar.
When he reached Boar's home, he saw that Boar was very busy.
"What are you doing? " asked Fox.
Boar was rubbing his tusks against a sturdy tree stump.
"I'm preparing myself for an attack," replied Boar, as he stopped to take a breath.
"I don't see any danger of that! " laughed Fox.
"But if there is an attack, my friend, I won't have time to sharpen my tusks. I must be prepared, just in case! "
Fox could only nod and agree.

Moral:It is always better to be prepared!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stag and His Reflection

The Tortoise and the Ducks

The Stork and the Fox